i was abducted by aliens.

9/3/14

(or some other outlandish reason as to why I've been gone for the past several months with no explanation.)

I keep staring at these blank blog posts and wondering what to write. One (that's currently sitting in my drafts) is a letter to my youngest sister about growing up and staying true to yourself in the face of peer pressure (something that has been increasing difficult for me and something I've been seeing increasingly more of as a jr. high volunteer at my church). The other that's sitting in my drafts turned into a short story sort of thing that I'm not terribly pleased with and features a bit of swearing and therefore won't be shared here. Terribly sorry.

(things that have taken over my life)
- college
- work
- laziness
- travelling
- a lack of chocolate

(things that I'm endeavoring to do more of)
- running now that my leg is completely healed
- studying since college is a thing
- uhh sleeping because college is only a thing two days a week
- working (a lot)

(things that I need to do)
- let go move on and stop overthinking the little things
- blog

I've missed ya'll, and I'm praying that this is me coming back for good. It's been a long (and good) break, but I'm ready to write again. How're ya'll doing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I love comments almost as much as I like chocolate, so leave as many as you'd like. ;)